Cauliflower with Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Brown Butter and Lime
- 2 T olive oil divided
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- A pinch of Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 T unsalted butter
- ¼ cup of Harvested For You sprouted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ½ t of crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with 1T Oil.
- Trim cauliflower stalk and place head stalk down on a cutting board.
- Slice cauliflower lengthwise into ½” slices
- Arrange cauliflower slices and all stray pieces in a single layer on a the prepared baking sheet
- Drizzel cauliflower with 1T oil.
- Roast cauliflower 20-25 minutes until underside is deeply brown
- Turn cauliflower over, season with salt and pepper and continue to roast an additional 15-20 minutes longer until other side is dark brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add Harvested For You sprouted pumpkin seeds, bring to a simmer and cooks. Swirling pan occasionally, until sprouted pumpkin seeds are toasted and the butter browned and smells nutty. Approximately 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add red pepper flakes.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Add chopped cilantro and lime juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange cauliflower on serving platter and drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with cilantro leaves